Getting Involved with xmlroff
The short answer is that we could use whatever help you are able to provide.
You could help with:
- Running the testsuite
- Submitting bug reports
- Submitting patches
- Perl programming
- C programming
- XSLT stylesheets
- Autotools wizardry
Many of the tickets have keywords for the skills they require. The following sections list those tickets with keywords, but you are always welcome to work on any ticket.
- Make xmlroff.fo indicate real default backend
Tickets without any keywords most commonly involve C.
- Implement headers and footers
- Make xmlroff executable default to Cairo backend
- Lists have whitespace at bottom
- Expression evaluation errors should indicate the property name
- FO_EXPR_ERROR_EXTRA_EXPR, etc., should report property name
- fo_xslt_transformer_do_transform() shouldn't free its stylesheet_doc argument
- _validate_content() is not implemented for every FO
- Make common _debug_dump_properties for FOs with no properties.
- Need to free environments created in fo_table_base_class_init()
- Forward references don't work
- table-layout="fixed" should work without needing fo:table-column
- 'scaling' is ignored when only one of 'content-height' and 'content-width'
- backend configure
- Stylesheet for cutting down NIST and other public testsuites
- Implement hierarchy of test results
- Simplify templates for nested testcases
- Add attribute to indicate when a test is expected to fail
- Texinfo-XML-to-FO stylesheet
- libfo-compat.xsl is not fixing tables correctly
- No output doesn't count as a difference